terms and conditions
MUNRO WANTED ABN 48 604 049 381 T/A WANTED SHOES ('WANTED SHOES')
Welcome to wantedshoes.com.au Use of this website is subject to these terms and conditions set out below. These terms and conditions apply to and form part of all online purchases from Wanted Shoes for the purchase of goods, so please take care when placing your order.
*Offer available online and in store for a limited time only. Apply code 25SANDALS at checkout to redeem. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Offer valid on sandals only. Free delivery on all orders within Australia.
1.1 All orders are subject to acceptance and availability. Wanted Shoes reserves the right to refuse an order for any reason whatsoever.
1.2 Please ensure that all information entered on our website is correct and accurate. We cannot make any changes or change the delivery address once you have placed your order.
1.3 To assist you in selecting the correct size before placing your order, please see our sizing chart which can be found on our shoe size chart.
1.4 Once you place your order, your credit card will automatically be debited and you will receive an order confirmation. In the event that an item you have requested is not available, we will notify you and we will refund your credit card for the full amount within two working days.
2. PRICE OF GOODS
2.1 All prices quoted on our website are in Australian Dollars and include GST.
3.1 Payment can be made using Paypal, Visa, Mastercard or American Express. The total cost of the amount debited to you card will be the price of the goods at the time the order is placed plus any applicable shipping fee.
4. CREDIT CARD SECURITY
4.1 Wanted Shoes uses an electronic payment gateway called Braintree. Braintree is an online credit card processor that uses technology to ensure that transaction details are protected and cannot be read over the Internet. Your full credit card details are received and processed only by Braintree.
5. EXCHANGE / RETURN POLICY
5.1 Please complete our returns/exchange form if you wish to exchange your purchase for a different size or style, subject to availability.
5.2 For an exchange we will simply exchange the goods without processing your card again.
5.3 A refund will not be processed if the goods returned do not conform with our returns policy.
5.4 You will not be charged postage for your replacement upon exchange. However excessive changes may result in additional shipping fees.
5.5 If you wish to return and/or exchange your purchase, you may do so provided the goods are in its original condition, in its original box and proof of purchase is provided no later than 30 days from the original purchase date.
5.6 Goods can also be return at any of our Wanted Stores. Refer to the store locator for more information. Normal return and exchange terms apply and proof of purchase is required.
6. SHIPPING AND DELIVERY
6.1 We deliver to any Australian address (excluding PO Boxes). We currently do not service international destinations.
6.2 Wanted Shoes offers free shipping & returns for all orders.
6.3 We aim to dispatch all orders within 1-3 working days of receipt, provided we have received authorisation of payment.
8.1 All content/material found on our website is owned by Wanted Shoes and is protected by Australian, and international copyright laws. Such content/material includes, but is not limited to, text, images, logos, patterns, software code, audio and video. No contentmaterial may be used, in any way, without the written permission of Wanted Shoes.
8.2 You are prohibited from transmitting, broadcasting, editing, adapting, or making use of any intellectual property, Trade Marks or logos owned and found on the Wanted Shoes website without the expressed permission of Wanted Shoes.
8.3 As a result of browsing the Wanted Shoes website, where content is downloaded, printed or viewed, such content is permissible for private, non-commercial use for the sole purpose of evaluating goods, making and purchase of goods, or promoting the sale of goods to others.
9. TERMS AND CONDITIONS
9.1 Wanted Shoes reserves the right to make changes and amendments to these Terms and Conditions on an ongoing, ad-hoc basis as needed and as legally/ethically required, and at any other time it deems fit or necessary. You will be notified of such changes as they happen by a news bulletin posted on our website. By further visiting or purchasing goods from our website, you are deemed to have fully read, understood and accepted the Terms and Conditions including any changes made.
9.2 These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws in force in New South Wales, Australia and you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales, Australia and any other courts that which may hear appeals from those courts.
10.1 Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of our website contents, customers, visitors, and any other person or persons are advised that occasionally errors do occur, however, no errors are ever made deliberately or intentionally.
10.2 Admissions of varying kinds, incorrect pricing and other factual mistakes may arise from time to time. Wanted Shoes accepts no responsibility or liability for any financial loss or any other factor resulting that may arise.
10.3 Wanted Shoes reserves the right to cancel or refuse any purchases made. In the event of an incorrectly stated/advertised price where the customer has made a purchase, the customer will have the option to either have the purchase order refunded or it may change the order for goods to an equal or lesser value, with any price difference to be refunded.
10.4 The Trade Practices Act and other State and Territory legislation in Australia may confer rights and remedies on you in relation to the provision by us of goods on the website, which cannot be excluded, modified or restricted. We do not exclude these rights but do exclude all other conditions and warranties implied by custom, law or statute.
11. GIFT CARDS
11.1 Please be advised gift cards purchased in store cannot be redeemed online. Should you not have access to a Wanted Shoes store please contact 1800 781 733 for assistance
11.2 Treat the card like cash. If lost or stolen, no replacements will be issued. Wanted Shoes is not responsible for any loss if the card is lost or stolen.
11.3 Any balance left on the card after a purchase will be transferred onto another card as change.
11.4 The card is not redeemable for cash or credit
11.5 The card is valid for six (6) months from date of issue.
Terms and Conditions of Munro Footwear Group Customer Feedback Promotion.
1. Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in Munro Footwear Group Customer Feedback Competition ("Competition") is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The promoter is Feedback ASAP Pty Ltd (ABN 53 146 056 331) Level 3, 24 Albert Road South Melbourne 3205.
3. The period of this Competition begins at 12:00:00am (AEDT) on 1st of January 2020 and ends at 11:59:59pm (AEDT) on 31st March 2020. (“Competition Period”).
Eligibility to Enter
4. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years and over who are current and former customers of Munro Footwear Group brands which include Midas, Mollini, Cinori, Mountfords, Wanted, Williams, Mathers and Big Brand Shoe Clearance have received a promotional SMS or email from the Promoter.
5. Employees (and their Immediate Family Members) of the Promoter or of Munro Footwear Group, or any related body corporate of the Promoter or Munro Footwear Group as well as any agency associated with this Competition are ineligible to enter. Immediate Family Members means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto, ex-de-facto, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
How to Enter
6. To enter the Competition, an eligible entrant must complete one of the following mechanics during the Promotional Period:
(A) SMS Entry: (i) reply to the SMS that they receive from the Promoter with the word ‘YES’ in their reply SMS to receive an instant automatic call back. The automatic call back will be an automated phone survey; and (ii) answer all questions in the automated phone survey as prompted. SMS entry cost will vary dependent on the mobile network used but will not exceed 55c. SMS entries via the Internet are ineligible.
(B) 1800 Entry: (i) call the designated 1800 number sent to them in the SMS they receive from the Promoter; and (ii) answer all questions in the automated phone survey as prompted including their contact phone number (mobile phone number). The entry when calling the 1800 number is free from a landline.
(C) Website Entry: (i) click on the link provided in the email or sms that they receive from the Promoter https://surveys.esurveys.com.au/feedbackasap/xxxxxxxx?customer_email to be directed to the promotional website; and (ii) input the requested personal details and answer all the questions in the survey as prompted on the promotional website and submit the fully completed survey.
7. For the sake of clarity, the entrant will be the person whose name is registered on the Munro Footwear Group brands (Midas, Mollini, Cinori, Mountfords, Wanted, Williams, Mathers and Big Brand Shoe Clearance) account relevant to the mobile phone number submitted on entry (for 1800 entry), the mobile phone used to enter (for SMS entry), or email address (Website Entry)
8. Only one (1) entry permitted per feedback request.
9. Entries open and close for the draws on the dates and times specified in the table below. The prize draws will be conducted by Feedback ASAP Pty Ltd Level 3, 24 Albert Road South Melbourne 3205 at 11:00am AEDT on the dates specified in the table below
12:00:00am (AEDT) 1 January 2020
11:59:59pm (AEDT) on 31 January 2020
7 February 2020
1 February 2020
11:59:59pm (AEDT) on 29 February 2020
6 March 2020
1 March 2020
11:59:59pm (AEDT) on 31 March 2020
8 April 2020
10. The winner of each prize draw period will be notified by telephone or email within two (2) days of the draw. If the winner is located in the ACT they will be contacted by mail. The winner’s name will be published on www.munrofootweargroup.com.auwithin 7 days of the relevant draw.
11. Each valid entry drawn from the prize draws will win a $1,000 VISA Gift Card.
12. The VISA Gift Card will be posted to the winner by registered mail and is valid for 12 months from the dates of card issue. The VISA Gift Card is subject to its terms of issue and may not be accepted by all retailers. The Promoter accepts no liability for a defective Gift Card however, if necessary, will provide reasonable assistance to a winner to ensure a replacement Visa Gift Card is provided.
13. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the Visa Gift Card not included. Any unused balance of the Visa Gift Card will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of the Visa Gift Card is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the Visa Gift Card.
Unclaimed Prize Draw
14. If a prize is still unclaimed after three calendar months of the original prize draw, the Promoter will conduct a further draw for the prize, subject to any directions from any regulatory authority. The unclaimed prize draws will be conducted at the same time and place as the original draws. The dates for these additional draws would be on 7th May 2020, 6th June 2020 and 8th July 2020.
15. The winner of an unclaimed prize draw will be notified by telephone or email within two (2) days of the draw. If the winner is located in the ACT they will be contacted by mail. The winner's name will be published on www.munrofootweargroup.com.au within 7 days of the prize draw.
16. This is not a game of skill. The prize winners will be selected by Feedback ASAP Pty Ltd at random through an automatic selection process.
17. Incomplete entries will be deemed invalid and removed from the draws. The promoter's decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. The total value of the prize pool is AU$3,000.
19. The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken in any other form (including not being able to be taken as cash).
20. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause 14, if for any reason a winner does not take possession of their prize by the times stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited.
21. The draw will be conducted by Feedback ASAP, Level 3, 24 Albert Road South Melbourne 3205.
22. This Competition is authorised under: NSW permit no. LTPS/19/40872
23. Any entrant (who the Promoter automatically enters into the Competition when they provide Feedback) who no longer wishes to participate in the Competition can email firstname.lastname@example.org and request for their entry to be removed from the relevant draw.
Liability, Indemnity and Warranties
24. Subject to regulatory requirements, the Promoter may cancel, modify, suspend or delay the Promotion at any time if something happens that is beyond its reasonable control, including for any technical or operational reason or by reason of anything which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion.
25. Costs associated with completing the survey remain your responsibility and may vary depending on the telecommunications provider used.