WE UNDERSTAND THINGS DON'T ALWAYS WORK OUT..HERE ARE SOME THINGS TO KNOW BEFORE YOU RETURN YOUR ITEM:
To be eligible for a refund the products you are returning must be:
- Purchased within the last 30 days
- Unworn, undamaged and unmarked
- In their original condition and
- In the original packaging or shoe box (we consider this part of the item).
- Wanted does not accept returns after 30 days from the date of purchase.
Costs of return:
- Any full priced items purchased within domestic Australia are eligible for a FREE return.
Please ensure your Order ID Number is indicated on your parcel:
- This can be found on your order confirmation email sent to you at the time you place your order.
Post your order to:
- Wanted Shoes E-Store
305 Gooch St
- If the size isn’t quite right for a product you’ve ordered & you’d like to try and exchange it for another, we recommend that you phone or head in to one of our Wanted Boutique Stores to see if they have the alternative size in stock.
- Once in-store, if your alternate size is available, our store staff will be able to exchange your order for you. Please note if there is a difference in the value between your orders/ the products you’re exchanging you will need to pay for this in-store at the time of the exchange.
- If Wanted need to refund you for any difference in value, a cash refund of up to $20 can be processed in-store at the time of the exchange. If the difference owing to you is greater than $20, our store staff are unable to process this on the spot & will need to register a return with our e-store team for you original order, requiring you to pay for your alternate pair of shoes in full in-store.
PLEASE NOTE that your refund will then be processed back to the credit card or PayPal account used at the time of purchase by our e-store team within 1-3 business days of the exchange being registered in-store.
To find a Wanted Store, click here.
We are unable to facilitate any exchanges online or via returns to our warehouse, this can only be done in-store. If you’d like to return an item, please do so via our Online Returns Portal.
Once returns are received in our warehouse, our Returns Team will determine whether the product is eligible for a refund. When it is approved, it will be forwarded to the Finance Team for processing. Our team will send you an email to let you know that the refund has been processed. Once your refund has been processed, please allow 1-7 business days (this may vary depending on your financial institution) for the funds to appear in your account.
The refund will be credited back to the same credit card or PayPal account that you paid from. For other forms of payment, please see below:
Used online credit or promotion code:
- If an online credit was used to place your order, we will provide you with another online credit code, valid for 12 months.
- Items that were bought during a discount promotion or were bought with a voucher will be refunded for the amount paid for the item i.e. the listed price for that item at time of order less the discount applied.
- If any items are not eligible for a refund we will contact you.
- During peak trading times (including but not limited to Christmas and sale) refunds may take slightly longer to process.
We reserve the right to decline an item for a refund if:
- The return was made after 30 days
- The products are marked, damaged or show signs of wear
- The products are not returned in their original and undamaged box or packaging
- If your order included a delivery charge, only the cost of the items returned will be refunded unless the goods were deemed faulty. Please see more about faulty goods below.
Goods deemed as faulty:
The Wanted Shoes Returns Policy includes the rights you are entitled to under the Australian Consumer Law.
If you have received faulty goods, and the purchase was made within the 30-day return period please visit our Returns Page.
If your shoes have developed manufacturing faults after they have been worn, please contact our Customer Service Team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone on 1800 781 733 (AUS) between 9am and 5pm (Melbourne time), Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays).
Wanted Shoes may request photos of the fault claim prior to approving the return. We may also consult with the supplier or manufacturer to determine if the item is faulty.
If the item is found to be faulty, Wanted shoes will repair, replace or refund your order where appropriate.
So how do I return my order?
Click here and follow the instructions on how to return your order to us.